How have you communicated the Public Notification as per CEPA Environmental Emergency Regulations (E2) Public Notifications 2019
section 4(2) k,l,m?
Describe the technology the company uses to prevent spills to the air and water shed.
What is the company's process for community engagement (dialogue) with impacted downstream residents of St. Clair River, Walpole Island
How do I learn about industry alerts in Sarnia?
Which companies have paid Environmental Penalties between 2019 - 2021?
How can I find the Environmental Compliance Approval from MOECP issued to a company?
Describe the technology the company uses to prevent spills to the air and watershed.
- Do you use once through cooling water systems?
- If there are multiple systems, describe how many are OTCW and how many are cooling towers.
- How is cooling tower blowdown water treated prior to release?
- Describe the systems in place to detect and prevent releases to water?
- How often do you update the Spills Contingency Plan?
- Are non proprietary sections of the Plan available for public review?
- Describe storm water interception systems to retain surface run off?
- What are the long term plans for spill prevention?
- Please add any other information to help downstream communities to understand your spills prevention process.